Welcome to the Kanawa Restaurant & Mayan Bar
For Delicious and Homemade Cuisine
At Rodney’s Wellness Retreat we open our doors to locals and travelers who want to enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner in our open-air Kanawa Restaurant. Surrounded by nature in CarRod’s Gardens, you are sure to enjoy the sounds of birds flying around between you and the beautiful view of Morne Plat Pays. We have created an ambiance for you to dine in your ‘bubble’ in the garden within the Gardens.
We cook delicious homemade meals with local and fresh ingredients. Take your time and sip your Kanawa punch or your local fresh juice at Mayan Bar while your meal is being prepared.
When visiting Soufriere, Kanawa Restaurant & Mayan Bar are the ideal stop to get a local drink or a delicious local lunch or dinner. At our restaurant and bar, you dine surrounded by nature. We also provide a healthy reasonably-priced breakfast for guests staying in our Cottages or Campgrounds.
- From Tuesdays to Sundays – 12noon – 10:00 pm.
- Closed Mondays.
Reservations highly recommended
COVID Protocols: Dominica maintains a relatively low incidence of the COVID-19 virus. Now as we welcome diners, let us advise you of our dining protocols designed to ensure we all remain safe.
- We reorganized our tables to ensure each dining party is at least 1 to 3 meters (3 to 6 feet) apart.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the restaurant and bar.
- We sanitize diners and guests upon entering the property. Additionally, we do temperature checks upon entry.
- We sanitize all tables and chairs after each guest.
- Our specials of the day are posted on menu boards.
- We are encouraging reservations, particularly during the busy season to avoid overcrowding.
For more information on current national COVID-19 protocols, visit the Discover Dominica Authority website by clicking here